Decision Scientist, London
Decision Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10030
This Consultancy works with some of the most recognised names on the high street
delivering the right long-term analytics solution which delivers huge commercial and operational value. They understand that each client does not have the same shape problem, so they offer a portfolio of modular, flexible products. The huge amount of data that is harnessed requires creativity to transform insight into truly innovation solutions so
If you wish to join this exciting talented team send your CV to Roisin in the first instance.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Contribute to analytical problem solving
• Deliver actionable and intuitive insight
• Provide mathematical and quantitative expertise
• Ensure successful delivery of projects and define the quantitative element of those projects
• Contribute to the product development roadmap
• Contribute to the choice of quantitative & analytical techniques.
• Review the latest mathematical trends and opportunities
• Be aware of perspectives on trends in mathematics and computer sciences
• Become a subject matter expert
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to PhD level in a numerical discipline such as applied or pure mathematics, statistics, physics, or computer science.
• Extensive understanding of mathematics and its practical application to problem solving.
• Possess programming experience, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Fortran;
• Have experience in systems such as R, Mathematica, MATLAB, SAS, and SPSS.
• Have a through analytics and creative interpretation to deliver actionable insight.
• Understand the problem-solving possibilities that data brings.
• Have great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Demonstrate creative ideas for presenting and visualising data and insight.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.