Data Analyst - Financial Crime, South East
Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9972
This role would entail working for a Customer Service Giant undertaking high quality financial crime reporting, utilising your technical expertise in data manipulation to increase fraud detection. If you can provide the very best service to customers you will find this company a great place to work with a career path to match.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Reporting and providing an understanding of prevented fraud loss.
• Analysis of thousands of fraud cases
• Analysis of multiple data sources
• Deliver high quality management information
• Review fraud detection systems performance
• Deliver regular and ad hoc threat assessments
• Undertake data manipulation to detect control weaknesses
• Optimise use of fraud detection systems for the benefit of other teams.
• Use appropriate technical skills to source and manipulate data from a variety of data sources
• Undertake ad hoc technical analysis
• Achieve effective engagement with stakeholders from across the company
Experience & Skills Required
• Knowledge of fraud / financial crime risk management
• Possess a technical knowledge of general underwriting and claims
• Have experience of intermediate / advanced MS Access, MS Excel, SQL, business objects, ACL / IDEA etc.)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality data analysis
• Intermediate / advanced reporting / presentation skills using word, powerpoint etc.
• Be able to determine the appropriate analysis or risk assessment needed in order to optimise financial benefit for the company.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.