Campaign Manager, London
Campaign Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London or West Sussex - J9630
We are searching for the candidate with end to end campaign management experience, strong project managements skills and who can deliver multi-channel campaigns. You will be bringing your talent to a consumer focused organisation where your efforts will be rewarded and recognised.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage all eCRM and direct mail campaigns
• Manage and lead end to end testing
• Manage 360 campaign activation briefs
• Lead campaign meetings including weekly review meetings
• Ensure all campaigns deliverables are on time
• Work alongside the Marketing Department to ensure key communications have a slot in the email marketing calendar
• Manage pre and post campaign analysis together with all Lifestyle campaigns.
• Work closely with Digital Team to ensure all email campaigns are properly tagged enabling trackable results
• Ensure monthly budgets are up to date in line with monthly budget finance review meetings.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Understand the impact of each email/DM campaign
• Proven direct marketing experience, ideally gained within a fast paced, consumer environment
• Strong project management skills is essential for this role
• Present each campaign activation plan to senior management for sign off.
• Experience using Adobe Neolane and HTML coding would be advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
• Be able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Solid presentation skills coupled with budget management experience and strong is essential
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.