CRM Insights Specialist – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – West Sussex – J9628
This great role would be working for a FMCGs giant where the customer take precedence,
where you will be anticipating and exceeding their evolving expectations. This company continues to set the standard for design and function by providing innovative, personalised services. Come and join this award winning organisation, with a worldwide presence, constantly seeking new opportunities in a global market.
Role and Responsibilities
• Lead and drive deep dive analysis.
• Deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
• Work closely with the CRM Manager on all local priority data
• Investigate market, channels and customers making improvements where possible.
• Manage overall customer contact plan
• Ensure campaign delivery projects are to brief, within company best practice and strict deadlines are met
• Understand, follow and challenge process flows
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to a bachelor’s degree in an analytical field preferable (Maths or Statistics)
• Develop hypothesis driven analytics
• Great communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
• Pinpoint data inaccuracies when they occur and work to resolve these issues in a timely manner
• Ensure insights from each campaign are evaluated carefully and feed into future campaigns
• Drive and deliver data driven insights to recommend new opportunities
• Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills, specifically applied in customer and marketing analysis
• Provide hands on technical campaign targeting expertise
• Experience within a data insight/advanced analysis role within a direct to consumer business or financial services advantageous
• Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture desirable as is SAS or SQL coding experience
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.