Business Insight Analyst, South East
Business Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J10191
This is a very customer centric Financial Services organisation providing millions of customers with a first-class service. They are very well known and received, aiming to satisfy customers whilst working on making employees feel it is a great place to work and progress. The key purpose of the Business Insight Analyst is to analyse data and build statistical models to bring insight to enhance the performance across the business.
Role & Responsibilities
• Drive analytics and insight across all areas
• Align reports and dashboards with data being reported
• Create high level summaries of large reports for other teams.
• Manage report inputs from members of other teams, and become a key relation for the internal Data team
• Train non-experienced members of the team in areas of expertise
• Support and enhance the production of Business Insight reports on an agreed basis in an accurate and timely manner
• Develop and manage insights that support and direct the business strategy
• Responsible for ensuring effective monitors are place for key aspects of business performance.
Experience & Skills Required
• A relevant degree is required with a substantial mathematical/statistical content, perhaps supported by an MSc or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of data and data mining techniques.
• Strong experience using R, Python or similar tools.
• Sound knowledge of data/analytical tools such as SAS, including Excel, and SQL
• Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview beneficial.
• Great communication skills with the ability to explain technical analysis to a non-technical audience.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.