Business Insight Analyst, South East
Business Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey- J9898
Working for a well-known business whose focus is always on customers you will be working with a team to significantly improve the organisation’s standing through the delivery of a number of key pieces of insight and analysis. Their aim is to make it a great place to work whilst providing the best service to their many customers. Take the first step to join this progressive and exciting team by sending Teresa your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Drive analytics and insight across all areas
• Assist with producing and maintaining key reports and dashboards.
• Align reports and dashboards with data being reported elsewhere.
• Train non-experienced members of the team in areas of expertise.
• Develop and manage insights that support the business strategy.
• Increase data quality and minimise the risk of error.
• Help improve business performance.
• Undertake ad-hoc project work as and when required.
• Responsible for ensuring effective monitors are place for key aspects of business.
• Develop and deliver reports and dashboards that are consistent and add-value
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level with a substantial mathematical/statistical content’
• Strong understanding of data and data mining techniques.
• Demonstrated experience using R, Python or similar tools.
• Good knowledge of data/analytical tools such as SAS, including Excel.
• Good working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Qlikview advantageous
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
• Proven track record of delivering within tight deadlines.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.