Analyst Price Optimisation, London
Price Optimisation Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits - Middx – J9947
An internationally recognised Customer Services giant is recruiting to continue to maintain their market lead in a very competitive arena. They are searching for an exceptional analyst to develop the modelling capability to help develop the best products and services to meet the customers’ needs.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Support the development of pricing strategies
• Provide analytical support and insight
• Assist with the development of the customer life-time value framework
• Support the pricing teams with complex price changes
• Analyse trading performance against financial targets
• Develop knowledge of market, competitors’ strategies
• Get involved in the induction and training of new members
• Track the impact of changes on core business metrics and on competitor price positioning.
• Understand customers’ behaviour and needs
• Help share knowledge on technical and process issues.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to honours degree level potentially with progress towards a relevant professional qualification
• Possess relevant experience in price optimisation preferably within insurance or services Industries.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Knowledge of tools such as SAS, R, SQL advantageous
• Understand emerging trends
• Strong quantitative skills supported by deep knowledge of pricing platforms i.e. Radar, Earnix etc.
• Have a passion for keeping our customers at the centre of all proposals.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.