Lead Commercial Analyst, London
Lead Commercial Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10024
This organisation is tech company that has re written the rule book in their area of expertise and are currently seeking a ‘Lead’ commercial analyst to directly influence product, marketing and strategy. They are committed to growth, assisting others boost their standing and revenue in a highly competitive market. Come and join this amazing business whilst boosting your career by sending Teresa your CV.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Develop insights from a range of internal and external sources
• Responsible for what has been learned from recent tests and recommending the next move.
• Influence stakeholder decision making within marketing and product.
• Remain focussed on delivering the highest amount of growth
• Analyse macro performance
• Prioritise product and marketing development options
• Design, structure, and measure fair experiments
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or post grad qualification in maths or science very advantageous
• You must be a highly quantitative analyst
• Understand and communicate external market and internal product/marketing drivers.
• Identify issues most likely to drive the most amount of growth.
• Be able to analyse the micro effects of specific product and marketing tests.
• Confidently build dashboards and ensure they remain fit for purpose.
• Competent user of SQL to write queries to extract data
• Have a passion for measuring performance, testing hypotheses and understanding patterns.
• Analyse data using appropriate statistical techniques
• Be able to formulate hypotheses and design and measure experiments essential
• Great communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Understand hypothesis testing,
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.