Data Analyst, London
Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9734
This Data Services organisation cover the complete data lifecycle delivering high integrity data and reporting services. This company works with both public and private companies to provide a unique service where high quality, timely production of data is vital. This is a great opportunity to join this high calibre data provider.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support the operational execution and the overall quality output required by clients.
• Ensure the successful delivery of customer requested changes to the products and services.
• Manage the process for clarifying scope
• Identify, document and execute effective means to quality assure data
• Identify and mitigate technical risk.
• Support new business development
• Ensure delivery of the appropriate data outputs to the required quality for new or pilot projects.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject advantageous.
• Possess strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Help ensure requirements are specified and agreed by wider delivery teams
• Maintain an understanding of the processes and business rules which are applied to data
• Delivery of data and interactive deliverables to time, quality and cost.
• Drive continuous improvement through data quality
• Ability to use SQL or general purpose tools to interrogate databases
• Understand statistics and statistical terms
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.