Commercial Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London - J10025
A commercial analyst is sought to join this tech company that has re written the rule book in their area of expertise. You will directly influence product, marketing and strategy by drawing insights. This role will suit somebody with extensive analytical experience ready to take a leading role, coupled with the opportunity to progress into a management position - so if that is you let Teresa know.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Own the performance narrative
• Develop insight from a range of internal and external sources
• Reach budget via varied revenue streams
• Facilitate stakeholders to make the right decisions
• Build dashboards on Power BI
• Measure performance of your business area.
• Combine internal analysis and external market trends
• Model scenarios and write business cases to make product decisions
Experience & Skills Required
• Be able to drive decision making in a fast-paced, agile team
• Specific understanding of the fundraising business advantageous.
• Find tailor made answers to ad hoc questions.
• Use data from SQL
• Possess a methodical approach to everything.
• Be able to influence stakeholders.
• Help build revenue forecasts
• Have the ability to combine quantitative and qualitative data
• Be able to measure performance, test hypotheses and understand patterns.
• Confidently write SQL queries to build your own datasets for analysis.
• You will understand hypothesis testing, AB testing and statistical significance
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.