Lead Data Analyst, Hampshire
Lead Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Hampshire – J9777
A great reliable retailer we all know is entering another exciting journey within its business thus recruiting. This is a great opportunity to join a growing CRM team as the most senior data analyst and set the direction for future growth. You will also be responsible for objective setting and measurement, as well as coaching and mentoring 3 direct reports.
Role and Responsibilities
• Deliver business benefit from the customer database
• Ensure insight is insightful and actionable
• Elicit insight from customer data. Ensure customer insights are delivered to teams across the business
• Proactively seek out opportunities within Commercial, Marketing and Retail
• Bring efficiencies or an understanding of customer behaviour which can be used to advantageous.
• Identify and ensure all relevant customer data is incorporated into analysis.
• Understand the full breadth of activity underway within the CRM team
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject e.g. mathematics, operational statistics or professional qualification advantageous.
• Proven ability to investigate, evaluate and analyse information.
• Experience of interrogating large databases
• Hands on experience using tolls i.e. Modeller, SAS, SQL
• Strong Microsoft Excel application knowledge.
• Apply statistical and analytical techniques to answer business
• Experience of line management and performance management
• Knowledge of data manipulation and statistical techniques
• Strong understanding and investigating customer behaviour.
• Great communication with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.