Senior Data Analyst, Yorkshire
Senior Data Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Yorkshire or Edinburgh
This Financial Institution is offering a great career path where you will be valued for the contributions you make whilst discovering how diversity drives success. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud etc. to protect and enable this employer deliver sustainable growth.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of models and methodologies
• Work with others to make improvements of the existing suite of models and methodologies
• Support improvements to the systems and data infrastructure
• Deliver responsibility of analytics
• Participate in projects aimed at aligning methodologies
• Ensure there is a strong common understanding of the risk models
• Ensure compliance coverage of Risk models
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Educated to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a numerate or computer science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
• Keep abreast of regulatory requirements.
• Provide bespoke analysis for new business
• Understand regulatory requirements
• Ensure that the business can make appropriate risk/capital assessments
• Identify new risk trends
• Proven ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis
• Promote a culture of data driven decision making,
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.