Product Analyst – Up to €55,000 – Barcelona, Spain – J9773
Would you like to work in the beautiful city of Barcelona, earning a competitive salary for a trendy company with a global footprint? This opportunity is not too good to be true! Our client believes data should be at the heart of everything it does. As Product Analyst, you’ll be the key driver of data-centricity in the product and technology department.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Set objectives, identify improvement opportunities and prioritise product features
• Design, analyse, and interpret the results of product experiments
• Work with colleagues to implement, document, validate, and monitor tagging and metrics
• Develop effective automated reporting to surface the key metrics to main stakeholders
• Synthesise analysis into actionable recommendations
Knowledge and Experience:
• Degree in Maths, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• SQL, Online A/B testing experience
• Python/R advantageous
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.