Business Data Planning Manager, Buckinghamshire
Marketing/Data Planning Manager - 12 month FTC - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Bucks - J9726
A service provider with a long and proud history of service and commitment is looking to fill this management role. You will be responsible for the day to day management of data and segmentation activities whilst supporting the development of direction and strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
• Briefing external data agencies
• Undertake budget control
• Support the Marketing Services Manager in the development of data driven contact and communications strategies
• Formulate target audience/segments for campaigns.
• Write, deliver and present analysis/insights
• Work closely with the Database manager in the production of data briefs
• Assist the digital campaign manager on more targeted campaigns.
• Introduce strong organisational, team working and networking skills.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a marketing qualification advantageous
• Possessing excellent numerical and database analysis skills.
• Create multiple segments and consumer groups
• Liaise with Campaign managers to optimise campaign reporting.
• Proven experience of manipulating and analysing data using Excel/Access
• Demonstrate strong data analysis, reporting and insight capabilities.
• Experience of using segmentation and targeting information.
• Sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
• Great communication skills are required to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.