Marketing Campaign Analyst, Middlesex
Marketing Campaign Analyst – £Competitive Salary – Plus benefits – Middx –
This great global Financial Services employer is passionate about helping customers and employees alike move on and up in life and business. They would like you to bring your own expertise and enthusiasm to work where your talent will be rewarded and nurtured. Excellent opportunity to join a small team dedicated to delivering high quality analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
• Constantly evaluate and refine the customer contact cycle.
• You will focus on optimising the personalisation in campaigns by delivering high quality analysis.
• Liaising with marketing teams to develop targeting strategy.
• Deliver specialised, scalable CRM capabilities across the business.
• Deliver high quality analysis and reporting focusing on increasing customer value.
• Make continuous improvement to consumer marketing campaigns.
• Analysis of new and existing campaigns to drive efficiency.
• Deliver campaign insight and performance uplift.
• Provide ad hoc analysis to support business decisions.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Direct experience of consumer marketing campaigns
• Delivery of campaign uplift including segmentation, targeting and split testing
• Proven experience using Apteco Fast Stats, or similar campaign analysis tool
• Experience in lead generation models, customer profiling and propensity modelling
• Good understanding or relational databases
• Experience of SQL and Access useful
• Positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.