Senior Customer Analyst - CX, Bedfordshire
Senior Customer Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Beds – J9914
Working with a wealth of customer data, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping a programme that has the potential to revolutionise the business. This well-known respected organisation with a world-wide presence, ensuring their customers are at the focus of their operation for service and commitment.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Create insights to help drive key strategic and investment decisions across the business.
• Provide meaningful customer insights to business stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities for business improvement utilising customer and commercial data.
• Support the delivery of automated decision-making
• Proactively push customer insights out to the business.
• Responsible for producing timely, meaningful and insightful performance analysis
• Actively optimising analysis techniques and work processes
• Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
• Undertake regular customer insights and KPI reporting.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to a degree level, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Be familiar with established analytical methods such as forecasting, experimental design, regression to determine or change new business strategies.
• Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
• Experience of creating propensity models and segmentation
• Experience of using RFV & behavioural customer segmentations
• Experience of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection and analysis processes very advantageous.
• Manipulate data and report building using SQL
• Expert user for MS applications including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, SPSS
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.