Senior Technical Support (SAS), London
Senior Technical Support (SAS) - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9636
This is a global consultancy with a network of offices worldwide, manipulating data and insights to make creative solutions. They strive to deliver culturally relevant and emotionally compelling experiences across channels and at the right time. Their focus is on understanding and inspiring people, their patterns and behaviours. Due to all of the above they work with “A list” brands right across the spectrum and looking to fill this role to retain their premiership market lead.
Role and Responsibilities
• Suggest improvements for users both locally and globally on the SAS platform
• Document the current operations of the SAS platform and share knowledge accordingly
• Propose change for better long term solutions where appropriate
• Understand the data movement from inception to production
• Work closely with other teams on a daily basis
• Continuously analyse platform performance
• Take a collaborative approach to all tasks
• Produce accurate documentation of processes
• Offer a superior customer experience to designated accounts
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Be a SAS expert coupled with advanced SQL experience
• Proactively resolve issues and suggest alternative solutions
• An understanding of how marketing and analytical software and platforms operate
• A strong understanding of technical concepts with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties
• High level of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
• Offer future solutions as well as helping the team understand the best use of the current system
• Leverage relationship marketing to keep customers engaged with the brand.
• Take a collaborative approach to all tasks and work to ensure best use of the system at all times.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.