Senior Manager of Data Science - Acquisition Marketing, London
Senior Manager of Data Science - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9746
You will be leading a team of data scientists to optimise an online marketing portfolio within the acquisition marketing team. Your expertise will have a direct impact on problems whilst managing expectations and presenting your findings to the executive team. This expertise will be utilised by an international travel group helping and advising customers worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities
• Solve real-world marketing problems by applying advanced analytic techniques.
• Oversee the design and implementation of A/B testing,
• Implementation of your team’s analysis on the website
• Your team will be undertaking machine learning, data-mining and statistical modelling
• Conceptualise business problems and bring data science to bear.
• Stay up to date with the latest data science technologies
• Be intellectually curious and have the desire to learn new things
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to PhD or Masters in a highly quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning/AI
• Possess several years of professional experience in data science roles.
• Have a deep understanding of and experience in the application of data mining and analytic methods
• Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as R, Python essential.
• Great communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Experience leading projects with multiple technical and non-technical teams
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.