Senior Manager - Optimisation - Analytics, London
Senior Manager, Optimisation Analytics – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This entrepreneurial company operates within the leisure arena dealing with millions of customers thus collecting vast amounts of data - every minute of every single day.
This role presents real but exciting challenges, extracting commercial value out of this ever-growing volume of data. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your real passion for data science, whilst directly influencing the bottom line, working with the brightest minds in the tech industry in an energetic and international work environment.
Role & Responsibilities.
• You will be responsible for developing a coherent and overarching revenue optimisation strategy
• Responsible for generating significant revenue growth
• Lead multiple projects, solve complex, unstructured problems and drive insights.
• Use your knowledge to solve complex, open-ended business problems.
• Apply data science techniques in a commercial environment.
• Solve large, unstructured business problems.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to MSc or PhD degree level in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
• You will be able to understand problems at a high level and translate them into actionable strategies
• Demonstrate a passionate about data.
• Be capable of a having a technical discussion with a Data Scientist whilst having a high-level business conversation.
• Have a deep understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
• Excellent knowledge of statistics and principles of experimentation
• Strong working knowledge in at least one programming language associated with data science - Python, Java, Scala or R.
• Demonstrate experience of querying datasets in a big data environment.
• Experience and turning insights into commercial value.
• Great communication skills able to converse at all levels
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.