Senior Decision Science Analyst, London
Senior Analyst – Decision Science – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London and various locations – J10136
A great role working for a thriving Financial Institution who puts the customer at the heart of the business, operates as the centre of excellence for model development, statistical analysis, data innovation and credit bureau expertise. Due to the senior nature of this role you will have the opportunity to work on an exceptional variety of analytical projects and be part of their success.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Develop credit risk scorecards to optimise customer acquisition
• Develop statistical models to support optimisation
• Define the most appropriate modelling approach and statistical techniques to be used
• Construct model development datasets
• Undertake statistical segmentation techniques.
• Experience & Skills Required
• Ensure all models are compliant with relevant principles
• Collaborate with other teams to deliver the testing and implementation of models.
• Investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful
• Provide insight through targeted analysis, forecasting and development of regular MI.
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in personal / retail financial services.
• Hands-on modelling experience
• Proficient in SAS/SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment.
• Database extraction and reporting experience.
• Knowledge of Credit Reference Agency data
• Experience of Data Science programming languages i.e. Python, R, & JAVA very desirable.
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
• Present both written and verbal, clear and concise data results.
• Understand processes by which data is collated and stored and the methods available for data retrieval.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.