Senior Data Scientist, London
Senior Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This data centric giant is seeking a talented Data Scientist. This is an incredible opportunity to define a career amongst some the UK’s most gifted data professionals, increasing the capacity of this talented team with an ambitious Senior Data Scientist. If you would love working in an international team, predicting customer behaviour and problem solving in the Data Science & Algorithms team, please let Roisin have your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Scope, plan and manage delivery to time and budget.
• Select and tune algorithms and quantify performance in a business relevant way
• Help build team operating models.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Manage delivery of concurrent Data Science projects.
• Translate business challenges into Data Science hypotheses
• Raise awareness of Data Science
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated in a quantitative advanced degree e.g. statistics, math, science, computer science, or engineering
• Possess industry or management consulting experience.
• Show quantifiable successes in Data Science delivery.
• Understand and translate retail business problems.
• Proficient with Python/R and Data Science stack
• Demonstrate industry or management consulting experience
• Undertake Data Science analyses that delivers practical, quantifiable business benefits.
• Make the choice of Data Science techniques and technologies to apply on a per project basis.
• Communicate results and recommendations to influence business change.
• Superb communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
• Exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive and AWS
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.