Senior Data Analyst, London
Senior Data Analyst – up to 65k + benefits – London – J10049
Do you have a direct marketing background within the automotive industry? This company is one of the largest and most successful marketing agencies in the world and it is currently seeking a senior data analyst to work with its major blue chip client. This is an excellent chance to challenge and develop yourself with an employer that will help you to realise your ambitions.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop insight to build propensity models and optimise the data management platform. This will involve:
• Helping to develop data models for campaigns and future CRM development
• Developing and building a variety of reports for the client, primarily using SAS, Excel and Adobe, but also with other software packages as directed
• Building, validating and delivering specific analytic models designed to generate true customer insight
• Developing and providing written and verbal output on reports
• Managing and resolving the key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting database in consultation with colleagues
• Developing the data models across the Customer Journey from acquisition through to repurchase including insight based campaign targeting strategy
• Driving campaign optimisation by establishing and managing the test and learn process for campaign reporting
• Converting analysis output into customer insight that drives marketing performance
• Briefing external suppliers and internal marketing operation functions, as required
• Building relationships with management and staff (internal & external) in business areas associated with data planning work.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience using SAS for data manipulation and statistical model development using SAS/STAT is essential
• Experience with Excel including programming elements
• Propensity modelling skills
• Stakeholder management expertise
• Strong communication skills
• An understanding of the business issues and concerns of clients
• Evidence of being able to turn insights and analyst reports into actionable recommendations for the client
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or Human-Computer Interaction, or a related discipline
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.