Senior Customer Lifecycle Analyst, London
Senior Customer Lifecycle Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This senior role is responsible for Product Upgrades, Repricing and the Existing Customer Contact Strategy. You will have the opportunity to drive a variety of analytical based strategies to provide good customer outcomes across the customer’s credit lifecycle journey.
Your great analytical skills will be utilised by a very prominent and successful Financial Institution with a UK wide presence.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Drive the ongoing development and improvement of the Product Upgrade and Customer Contact Strategies.
• Responsible for following established guidelines.
• Identify and resolve problems using independence of thought.
• Investigate data, find trends and forecast performance.
• Provide insightful recommendations.
• Set expectations through targeted analysis, forecasting and development of regular MI.
• Accountable for regular reporting.
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies
• Streamline processes to maximise integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in personal / retail financial services essential.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL alongside database extraction and reporting experience a must
• Competent in all standard Microsoft Office applications is required
• Knowledge of Credit Reference Agency data very desirable.
• Knowledge of SAS Base and Advanced Programming advantageous.
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise results using aggregated data.
• Be able to highlight key trends, opportunities/risks and make recommendations.
• Ensure clear documentation and commented code is in place for all analysis.
• Diligently maintain logs/audit trails for all changes and decisions.
• Have a strong understanding of the systems where the data resides.
• Build and apply a complete understanding of the customer journey.
• Confidently develop tests based on clear analysis.
• Understand the processes by which data is collated and stored and the methods available for data retrieval.
• Be highly familiar with the impact of relevant regulation and legislation to analytical output
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.