Senior Customer Insight Analyst, Corporate, London
Senior Customer Insight Analyst - £Competitive – Plus Benefits – London – J10192
This is a unique business for a very respected household name in retail. They strive to achieve business goals and objectives through the design, delivery and interpretation of customer insight from customer behavioural & transactional data. This is a very progressive role as you will be supervising a team of Customer Insight Analysts building effective working relationships with stakeholders in all division translating their questions and solving problems.
Role & Responsibilities
• Understand how data is collected and its sufficiency and accuracy
• Ensure all analytical and statistical analyses undertaken are accurate
• Convert statistical analyses and results into meaningful and relevant customer insights
• Prepare, analyse and interpret large data sets
• Apply the most appropriate statistical techniques to meet the business objectives
• Make actionable recommendations that inform and support the commercial goals
• By converting all customer analyses and insights.
• Prepare and deliver high-quality presentations of findings
• Supervise the team to undertake analyses and recommendations
• Coach and develop Analysts
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in Mathematics, Statistics or related subject with a significant statistical content
• Significant experience working with customer data.
• First class data manipulation and analytical skills.
• Advanced user of SAS Base, SAS Enterprise etc.
• Resolve business issues with commercial goals and objectives
• Appreciation of defining customers and customer relationships
• Solid working knowledge of Data Protection Act
• Previous team supervision desirable but not essential.
• Show passion about customer insight.
• Strong SQL and SAS coding.
• Great communicator with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical audiences.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.