Senior Customer Engagement Analyst, London
Senior Customer Engagement Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10143
A great time to join this prosperous Financial Institution affording you the opportunity to promote engagement with customers by developing strategies to provide offers and products which deliver value. The focus is on delivering choices for customers through analytics and insights.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Apply advanced analytics and data mining techniques to help understand customer needs as well as behaviour.
• Identify and resolve problems
• Analyse and make recommendations that help inform the development of campaigns and strategies.
• Provide insight and set expectations through targeted analysis.
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Accountable for regular reporting.
• Investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations.
• Have responsibility for automating and streamlining processes to maximise integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
• Adopt a collaborative way of working across functions.
• Present analysis and proposals to Senior Management
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to Honours Degree (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in personal / retail financial services.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment.
• Knowledge of Credit Reference Agency data essential as is database extraction and reporting experience.
• Confidently use data mining techniques to perform customer behavioural profiling.
• Be able to develop tests based on clear analysis/hypotheses.
• Manage controlled delivery of all campaigns
• Identify issues and implement resolutions, ensuring lessons captured and preventative controls introduced for future usage.
• Understand the processes by which data is collated and stored and the methods available for data retrieval
• knowledge share across the business with respect to data, campaigns, valuation tools, polices and strategies
• A great communicator with the ability to convey complex issued to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.