Senior Customer Decision Analyst, London
Senior Analyst – Customer Decisions – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This senior analyst role requires supporting oversight of all strategies / policies / products that affect Existing Customers, giving consideration to good Customer outcomes. The successful incumbent will focus on delivering choices for customers through analytics and insights. This exciting senior role would be joining a Financial Institution, who is constantly growing and updating to ensure a great customer journey.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Identify analysis required
• Responsible for following established guidelines
• Identify and resolve problems
• Investigate data, find trends and forecast performance
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies
• Contribute to work flow/process change redesign
• Accountable for regular reporting or process administration
• Support the development of analysts within the wider team.
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise results
• Understand the systems where the data resides
• Responsible for automating and streamlining processes.
• Provide technical consultation with regards to product features
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in personal / retail financial services.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment essential.
• Have database extraction and reporting experience.
• Knowledge of Credit Reference Agency data advantageous.
• Knowledge of other programming/analytical tools such as R, Python, Hadoop, Tableau very desirable.
• Experience in Credit Analytics Cards or Loans preferred highly advantageous.
• Knowledge of Credit Decisioning Systems a plus.
• Certification in SAS Base and Advanced Programming very favourable.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on rmccarthy @datatech.org.uk. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.