Senior Customer Analyst, London
Senior Customer Analyst - Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10135
This exciting role holds lots of potential for future line management responsibilities
within a Financial Institution, reporting into the Head of Decision Systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for robust implementation of account management strategies,
problem solving, innovation and discovering alternative solutions to these problems. If you are the ‘know how’ individual bursting with ideas, please send your CV to Roisin.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Responsible for robust implementation of bespoke keys, characteristics and scoring projects
• Consult on business change requests.
• Develop and embed a robust change process and culture.
• Create a suite of management information.
• Identify any implementation errors or opportunities to enhance existing strategies.
• Translate business requirements and translate these into technical specifications.
• Produce and analyse test plans and reports to validate successful strategy
• Responsible for building an innovative culture within the department by
• identify business opportunities and deliver solutions.
• Explore and implement cutting-edge techniques.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
• Possess a significant amount of experience working in Financial Services or other data driven organisations
• Proven and relevant experience in the use of Triad and Blaze software
• Hands on experience of using relevant software packages such as SAS, SQL, Excel,
• Experience within a relevant financial services organisation very advantageous.
• Possess strong stakeholder management skills.
• Competent to manage delivery schedules and timelines
• Undertake thorough and detailed testing to reduce the risk of poor customer experience.
• Be able to build partnerships with external agencies
• Create solutions to help the business evaluate strategic options
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.