Senior Credit Risk Analyst, London
Senior Credit Risk Analysts – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10180
Due to enormous growth this financial giant is recruiting to maintain and increase
their market supremacy. These openings provide an invaluable opportunity to drive significant change and value for the organisation through a range of insight providing analytical projects. Come and join this progressive company by sending Roisin your CV in the first instance.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop expert understanding of the end-to-end customer application journey.
• Support the optimisation of lending decisions.
• Investigate and develop new data sources.
• Optimise risk-based pricing and credit limit assignment strategies.
• Identify and resolve problems using independence of thought.
• Control credit quality and performance.
• Ensure lending decisions are accurate and appropriate
• Analyse and make recommendations that help inform the development of policy.
• Provide insightful recommendations by Investigating data finding trends and forecast performance.
Experience & Skills Required
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in financial services.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL.
• Demonstrate practical experience in a commercial environment.
• Possess database extraction and reporting experience.
• Have a clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills able to convey complex issues to non-technical audiences.
• Practical knowledge of coding/programming.
• Competent user of all standard Microsoft Office applications.
• Awareness of relevant financial services legislation and regulation very desirable.
• Understanding of customer application journeys and decisions a plus
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.