Senior Analyst, London
Senior Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London - J10073
If you can deliver compelling consumer analysis using a variety of rich data sources from across the business, combined with the latest analytical tools from across the industry then this is the role for you! You will be bringing your talents to a very successful financial Institution who is growing and searching for a high performing Senior Analyst who wishes to take additional responsibility for implementing commercial strategies and influencing change.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Convert analysis into actionable strategies
• Partner with other teams across the Group to see these strategies through to implementation
• Ensure insights are shared and commercial value from data sources maximised
• Formulate a pipeline of commercial activities
• Interrogate data.
• Manage and devise new end to end customer strategies.
• Develop deep expertise in data sources,
• Ensure that valuable new digital data sources are utilised and integrated
• Use data to improve the customer journey experience.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Maths, Stats or Computer Science
• Must be proficient in SAS with practical experience in a commercial environment.
• Have strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
• 2-3 years' experience in analytics essential
• Possess advance level of understanding in the areas of data manipulation and modelling using SAS and Excel
• Experience of complex analytical and statistical techniques highly desirable
• Able to manipulate and interpret data to identify key trends
• Great communication skills, able to convey complex issued to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.