Senior Advanced Analyst, London
Senior Advanced Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10140
A high performing individual is required for this senior role to deliver compelling consumer analysis using a variety of rich and granular data sources, converting this analysis into actionable strategies. Your talents are sought by a highly successful Financial Institution
with access to the latest analytical tools from across the industry.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Manage and devise new end to end customer strategies
• Formulate a pipeline of commercial activities
• Monitor new initiatives and performance before rolling out within the business.
• Improve campaign performance and efficiency
• Ensure the existing Customer strategy is refined and optimised
• Use data to improve the customer journey experience across all touch points.
• Be a subject matter expect for stakeholders across the business
• Ensure that valuable new digital data sources are utilised and integrated with existing data.
• Develop expertise in the data sources driving Direct Mail and other acquisition campaigns
• Deliver results that have a positive impact on customers’ experience.
• Ensure that access and usage of internal data is adequately monitored and controlled
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Maths, Stats or Computer Science
• Proficient in with practical experience in a commercial environment Possess deep expertise in data sources using internal data.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills essential.
• 2-3 years' experience in analytics or credit risk is a must
• Advance level of understanding in the areas of data manipulation and modelling using SAS and Excel
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite
• Experience of complex analytical and statistical techniques, e.g. cluster analysis, regression, CHAID, profiling, data mining, t tests for significance highly desirable.
• Possess excellent analytical skills, able to manipulate and interpret data
• Great communication and presentation skills are required.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.