Senior / Statistical Analyst, London
Statistical Analyst -Research - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – City of London – J10204
This exciting consultancy puts rigorous focus on providing clients quality solutions via a deep understanding of need, of their markets, audiences and brands to drive success. They deliver results through a fully integrated mix of qualitative and quantitative research, and leading edge suite of products and services. The team researchers and consultants includes experts in qualitative, quantitative and omnibus research, as well as senior strategists from the worlds of business, politics, marketing and communications. You will work with the Analytics team to deliver critical knowledge to clients with advanced analytics and data science. You will be given responsibility early and so you must be relied upon to take responsibility and be accountable for your work. Support and training is provided. Come and join this award winning team, learn and grow by initially sending your CV to Teresa.
Role & Responsibilities
• Run statistical processes and programmes to deliver clear and fit for purpose outputs
• Respond to ad-hoc queries from Research colleagues
• Produce bespoke outputs and solutions
• Help colleagues and clients derive maximum use and benefit from the survey data and analytics processes.
• Help implement exciting new approaches, techniques and statistical models
• Run ad-hoc statistical and analytical approaches.
• Assist the Director of Analytics in the development of generic and bespoke materials
• Explore more efficient ways of conducting standard analytics
• Ensure all data regulations (including GDPR) are complied with at all times.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent)
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint / Word / Outlook
• Have the ability to clearly convey advanced statistical output in layman’s terms
• Demonstrate initiative and possess a strong desire to learn new skills
• Confidently spot and grasp opportunities for adding value through the use of analytics
• Think about innovative ways of solving business problems
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Client driven, going the extra mile to deliver solutions
Familiarity with some or all of the following statistical approaches:
• Regression / Correlation / Key Driver Analysis
• Factor / Cluster Analysis / Segmentations
• CHAID Analysis
• TURF Analysis
• Correspondence Mapping
Advanced knowledge of some of the following programmes:
SPSS - Microsoft Excel – VBA – R or Python
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.