Research Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9775
This international organisation is growing information brands trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms helping them understand specialist markets by providing high-value content. Your responsibilities will include preparing research for thought leadership reports.
Role and Responsibilities
• Prepare and analyse data using Excel
• Based on surveys and financial market data develop reports and features
• Prepare briefs for clients
• Keep up to date on market trends
• Develop research ideas for new business pitches and proposals
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Two to three years’ experience of statistical analysis and research
• Possess excellent Excel skills
• Knowledge of survey techniques advantageous as would corporate finance knowledge.
• Possess great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Have the ability to work within tight deadlines across a number of disciplines and subjects
• Quickly assimilate information on new sectors/regions/market trends
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.