Quantitative Analyst, London
Quantitative Analyst – Up to £50,000 – London – J10067
This modern thinking financial service provider uses investment proceeds to fund their flexible lending solutions. They have a selection of investment products so their customers can feel confident that pricing will be consistently competitive. They place the highest importance on treating customers fairly because they know that the trust of customers is crucial to their future success.
Your primary role will be to support and contribute to the day-to-day activities of the quantitative models team. This will involve:
- Maintaining and updating the current suite of models as new products are launched and improvements are identified
- Supporting the design of new tools and models and performing thorough testing to ensure the new systems are fit for purpose
- Producing and maintaining high quality technical documentation for each model
- Managing the requirements of the Finance and Treasury functions
Knowledge and Experience:
You will have a degree in a quantitative or finance subject, with experience of working in the financial services industry, ideally in a consultancy role. You must also have:
- Financial instruments valuation experience (derivatives and fixed income)
- IFRS 9 impairment modelling experience
- Strong programming skills (ideally VBA) and proficiency in Excel
- Strong, demonstrable analytical skills
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail and focus on efficiency
- Experience in documentation preparation with focus on target audience
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314660, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.