Priniciple Consultant Data Science, London
Principal Consultant - Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
International well-established consultancy, who pride themselves on innovation and delivery
Is committed to a recruitment drive where rewards and recognition are freely available for achievers. This company is renowned for supporting their extensive client base make strategic and operational decisions regarding their most critical challenges.
Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake advanced analytics techniques to bring true business insight.
• Combine and analyse large data to understand behaviour
• Derive critical insights and increase business value.
• Use a range of big data and data visualisation technologies to deliver innovative insight.
• Use operational research and modelling to help clients optimise activities and improve operational performance.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to Masters or PhD from a leading university in mathematics, operational research, physics, finance and economics or computer science.
• Experience of leading and delivering complex business intelligence and analytical projects
• Be a natural problem solving
• Experience in developing people’s skills and capabilities alongside team leading
• Experience of conducting analysis
• Proven knowledge of advanced analytics and data science, big data, cloud based business intelligence or data visualisation very advantageous.
• Develop models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions.
• Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to non-technical audiences.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.