Pricing Executive FTC, London
Pricing Executive - £Competitive Salary –12 month FTC – London – J9959
This is a Universal Service Provider with a prominent position in its market by retaining and growing existing business and increasing their presence in growth areas. You could be part of this exciting growth plan by providing support and transactional capability in the development of a pricing capability and challenging the pricing strategy of the Group.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Support the modelling and proposed pricing strategies
• Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure constant knowledge sharing
• Ensure the Service Level Agreement with Sales is met.
• Provide insight generation from market and competitor proximity
• Use the established pricing frameworks to price current and potential customer solutions
• Provide weekly and monthly summaries
• Support Senior team members whilst setting price points for bespoke customer solutions
• Share knowledge and ensure the best processes are adopted.
Experience & Skills Required
• Strong academic achievements with a BSc (2.1min) in a numerate discipline
• Possess excellent mathematical, statistical and modelling skills coupled with an analytical mind-set
• Proven strong inter-personal skill.
• Commercial acumen and good business sense
• Able to collate data from multiple sources.
• Financial understanding with regards to cost contribution and margin analysis
• Ability to synthesise large amounts of information into one dimensional price implication
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.