Managing Consultant Data Science, London
Managing Consultant – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This consultancy specialises in technology and innovation, operating globally across a wide range of sectors. They strive to achieve exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and communities alike whilst solving complex problems. If you can approach new challenges with fresh and unconstrained thinking, please let Roisin have a copy of your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Understand behaviour, derive critical insights and increase business value.
• Use a range of advanced analytical techniques to combine and analyse data
• Use operational research and modelling to help clients optimise activities.
• Working at the senior levels on high profile work to tight timescales.
• Assist clients to optimise activities and improve operational performance.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a Masters or PhD in mathematics, operational research, physics, finance and economics or computer science.
• A proven track record of selling and leading significant BI projects.
• Concrete evidence of developing strategic client relationships
• Be a strong operator and leader of teams with significant business development experience.
• Experience of team leading.
• Deliver innovative insight.
• Experience of leading and delivering solutions that involved advanced analytics and data science, big data, cloud based business intelligence and data visualisation very welcome.
• Experience of conducting analysis for evidence based decision making
• Knowledge of building business cases for investment decisions.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical audiences.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.