Lead Data Developer, London
Lead Data Developer – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London - J9884
This data rich service provider believes passionately in the value of this data to provide
solutions to help solve often complex business challenges. You will lead a team to undertake solution development utilising appropriate models, processes, standards and principles. This is a critical role, joining a well-known brand, whose fundamental principle is that data is a corporate asset which creates value.
Role and Responsibilities
• Make great quality, well understood data available that can then drive analytics and insights into the business
• Turn successful variants into production solutions
• Enhance the organisation model for the development team
• Update and manage artefacts created by the team
• Choose appropriate solutions to meet needs.
• Implement an operating model to deliver end to end solutions in matrix.
• Deliver, cost effective, appropriate capabilities for the business
• Manage a day to day resources to deliver solutions
• Develop a team of approximately 6 colleagues
• Decide how best to deliver against the agreed requirements.
• Independently manage the completion of tasks
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Have flexibility to undertake standard solution development
• Help recruit and/or develop a high class data development team
• Manage a team that delivers change into various data assets.
• Experience of Big Data Technologies
• Deliver a complex and complete development solutions for the business.
• Exemplary technical and strong leadership skills
• Demonstrate commitment to succeed in a fast-moving, highly pressured environment
• Share your knowledge with others
• Proven ability to deliver quality solutions
• Great communication skills with the ability to deliver complex findings to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.