Lead Credit Risk Analyst, London
Lead Credit Risk Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
Come and join this financial heavyweight and enjoy a great role with amazing benefits. This role lies within the Customer Management team, assisting this institution cope with the growing demand for their products whilst adhering to strict policies and procedures, ensuring you deliver objectives in a compliant way.
Role and Responsibilities
• Drive portfolio profitability
• Support the business’s growth agenda.
• Set credit policy and develop strategies to optimise existing customer decisions.
• Maintain detailed understanding of products and strategies.
• Provide insight for portfolio and segment trends through targeted analysis.
• Lead customer management initiatives
• Generate innovative ideas for future campaigns and strategies
• Set clear performance expectations
• Undertake ad hoc analysis as and when required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
• Strong understanding of extraction and modelling tools such as SAS and Excel.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and SQL.
• Several years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry.
• Excellent programming, database extraction and reporting skills.
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Be adaptable to change and ambiguity combined with good project planning, prioritisation, and monitoring skills.
• You hold proven predictive modelling skills in a credit risk environment.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.