Insight Analyst, London
Business Insight analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9786
This is an entrepreneurial transport company who endeavour to deliver outstanding
service and quality unrivalled by competitors. This is a new role to assist them in keeping their market lead by understanding customer behaviour and business performance.
Role and Responsibilities
• Deep-dive into the company’s data
• Work closely with other teams to understand analysis and modelling requirements.
• Utilise and understand the company’s data
• Develop and implement dashboards and data visualisations for key stakeholders
• Identify and develop additional analysis and insights
• Act as the primary point of contact for insight and analytics
• Proactively resolve problems and issues affecting the progress of delivering analysis
• Recommend database changes and identify external data sources
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science - alternatively up to a year’s demonstrable experience in an Insight and Analytics environment
• Track record of dealing with large data sources
• Proficient in the use of the R programming language
• Be efficient with SQL
• Exposure to analysis methods such as segmentation, propensity models and campaign analysis.
• Experience in the use of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) advantageous
• As would experience of Google Analytics
• Great communicator with the ability to convey complex issued to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.