Customer Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9743
This is a leading international transport provider who adopts a collaborative approach with partners, make a total commitment to customers and who work incredibly hard to deliver safe, reliable and value-for-money services. Come and join this organisation who have real values, respond to communities and love a happy and contented work force.
Role and Responsibilities
• Brief, manage, interpret and disseminate findings
• Further develop customer segmentation to increase understanding across all facilities.
• Analyse and track social media trends
• Analyse existing data to understand customer behaviour patterns
• Propose and undertake refinements to existing customer data
• Stimulate fresh and innovative ways to build understanding of customer behaviour
• Analyse secondary research from stakeholders to ensure that it is adequately understood
• Manage post campaign analysis
• Create predictive models and customer segmentation for campaign targeting.
• Produce revenue dashboard reports
• Use a range of analytics and modelling techniques
• Identify customer research to provide analytics and insight.
• Effectively maintain library of relevant industry research
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
• Several years’ experience in a similar role.
• Create commercially valuable models
• Experience of segmenting customer data, especially for CRM campaigns.
• Expert Microsoft Excel user essential.
• Previous experience working with large and complex transactional data sets.
• Possess a strong technical market research background.
• Proven ability to turn data and research into actionable insight
• Experience of data handling software i.e SAS, Advanced Excel, SQL, Faststats or similar.
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.