Head of Loans, London
Head of Loans – £TBC – London – J10036
As a banking group at the forefront of its specialist field, our client has created a new role to focus on the strategic positioning and delivery of its new loan product. This is a unique opportunity for a highly commercial consumer finance expert to work with a well-respected and industry renowned team, building and launching a new product portfolio.
• Designing products which meet customer needs and regulatory requirements
• Regulatory compliance, conducting monitoring and adherence to policies and procedures
• Retail lending decisions in relation to loans (including credit risk policy)
• Pricing of loans and other linked non-financial products
• Strategic management of delinquency levels within loans lending
• Marketing activities and sales scripting for loans
• Production, design, specification and distribution of marketing materials and communications
• Campaign strategy, planning, PR and brand management
• First line quality assurance of sales for loans (and other linked non-financial products)
Knowledge and Experience:
Your experience will encompass the full customer lifecycle across acquisitions, existing customer management and collections with experience of launching new products to the consumer finance market being a pre-requisite. Furthermore, you will have:
• Degree qualification
• Strong commercial acumen backed up by considerable business experience
• Extensive project / people management experience & skills - able to lead and influence effectively across traditional and matrix management structures
• Significant analysis/MI exposure – reporting on statistics, identifying profitability drivers and applying an analytical approach to decision making
• Extensive financial services expertise (acquisitions & collections)
• Multi-channel experience
• Pricing for risk experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314660, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.