Data Strategy Director, London
Data Strategy Lead/ Director - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9924
This highly successful consultancy is searching for an ambassador for data insights informing business decisions across “A list” clients. You will take a lead role in working with marketing clients and colleagues to develop and deliver data & insight activities. You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative where working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature. If you feel confident to fill this very senior role please let Teresa have a CV in the first instance.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Build relationships with client stakeholders
• Unify consumer data and develop insights to inform strategy and drive targeting
• measure marketing effectiveness
• develop data strategies and roadmaps to propel client marketing activities forward
• Define and setup reporting and analysis processes
• Develop campaign targeting plans
• Based on data insight make it easy for clients to make business decisions
• Present frequently to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations.
• Responsible for managing the work schedule of at least one report and align with the analytics and campaign delivery teams.
Experience & Skills Required
• 7+ years in a data function, preferably within an agency, consultancy or similar environment.
• High level numeracy and analysis skills.
• Creating and sustain a learning culture within the team
• Drive strategy across all channels encompassing digital media including social, mobile and website
• Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of the modern CRM ecosystem
• Work closely with analysts, strategists and other teams as well as multiple client stakeholders.
• Hands-on knowledge of Campaign Management, Website Analytics, Social Analytics, Data Visualisation and Data Analysis tools advantageous.
• Excellent proposal writing skills.
• Strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing
• Strategic thinker
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.