Data Strategist, London
Data Strategist - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9923
This internationally acclaimed consultancy is searching for a Data Strategist to deliver a range of projects for key UK and Global clients. Based in London and working across multiple teams you will be responsible for the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and Insight activities, working towards delivering the clients vision of customer centric marketing for the future.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables for clients:
• Co-ordinate data audits and analysis projects
• Assess new client and 3rd party data sources
• Build relationships with client stakeholders
• Measure, evaluate and optimise marketing activity
• Develop campaign targeting plans
• Present frequently to clients and attend client meetings
• Define and setup reporting and analysis processes
• Advise clients on all things data and make it easy for them to make business decisions.
• Brief to internal or 3rd party campaign delivery teams
• Set KPIs, benchmarks, targets and forecasts.
Experience & Skills Required
• High level numeracy and analysis skills.
• 2+ Years in a data strategy function within an agency or consultancy very advantageous.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
• Strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing
• Understanding of classical and modern analytical techniques both on and off line
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics & Adobe Site Catalyst) desirable
• Knowledge of Social analytics tools (i.e. Susomos, Radian) advantageous
• Experience of data analysis tools desirable (i.e. SAS, SQL, SPSS and Faststats)
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa. Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.