Data Scientist - Acquisition Marketing, London
Data Scientist – £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London - J9745
A talented Data Scientist is required for this role, creating statistical models to help optimise on marketing spend. This role would entail working for an international travel company operating across the globe solving problems and creating fresh innovative solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop analytical insights through assumption testing, sensitivity analysis and perform complex data analysis
• Undertake financial modelling to support business case development
• Perform A/B test design, implementation and analysis.
• Stay up to date with the latest data science technologies.
• Conceptualise business problems and solve them through data analysis
• Clean and manage data
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to PhD or Masters in highly quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning/AI
• You will be able to apply advanced analytic techniques such as machine learning, data-mining and statistical modelling to design and implement mathematical models.
• Have several years of professional experience in a data scientist role
• Possess knowledge of data mining and analytic methods
• Advanced SQL/data manipulation skills are required.
• Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as R, Python essential
• Express the desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
• Have excellent communication skills able to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.