Contract Senior Data Strategist, London
Contract Senior Data Strategist - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9922
You will be working for a major consultancy in London, collaborating with a leading technology brand, responsible for the management of the daily digital and consumer product campaign business for a key client. This senior post will entail overseeing projects, take responsibility for the management of campaigns within an award winning team and help deliver a range of activities. Initial 3 month contract – extension likely.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables for clients:
• Co-ordinate data audits and analysis projects
• Identify new data capture opportunities to enhance existing data
• Develop data strategies and roadmaps to propel client marketing activities.
• Measure marketing effectiveness, set KPIs, benchmarks and targets
• Define and setup reporting and analysis processes
• Develop campaign targeting plans
• Measure, evaluate and optimise marketing activity
• Be highly collaborative in integrating data
• Attend client meetings and present where necessary
Experience & Skills Required
• 5+ Years in a data strategy function – preferably within an agency environment
• Strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing
• Strategic thinker with high level of numeracy and analysis skills.
• Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
• Possess understanding of classical and modern analytical techniques
• Experience in explaining the technical details of analytics in a non-technical parties in an easy to understand manner.
• Knowledge of data analysis tools i.e. SAS, SQL, SPSS or Faststats
• Knowledge of website analytics tools desirable i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst
• Knowledge of social analytics tools desirable i.e. Sysomos, Radian
• Experience of Data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau) highly desirable.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.