Insight Consultant – Sports/Media - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10211
This consultancy operates in the sports industry working with world-renowned names
helping them become more commercially successful, creating new assets and revenue streams and finding efficiencies in their operations. This is an exciting time to join this unique operation as they have clients across the globe and some travel is required. Due to success and expansion, they are looking for an experienced data champion to join their growing team and play a key role in their Marketing and Consulting Insight function. If you are a talented individual with a passion for data, analytics and wish to deliver projects to our wide and varied client base, please let Teresa have a copy of your CV.
Role & Responsibilities
• Use numeric analytical skills to process large volumes of data.
• From this, data identify trends and opportunities.
• Undertake comprehensive data analysis to develop an in-depth understanding of our clients.
• Interpret results, identify trends and effectively communicate findings to the team
• Develops a detailed understanding of the functionality of research tools.
• Identify enhancements and improvements.
• Undertake the day-to-day management of multiple projects.
• Design and produce high quality deliverables.
• Support Senior Consultants.
• coordinate project delivery, improvements to existing methodology and to raise the standard of client management
• Confidently present information in person and facilitate client discussion.
Experience & Skills Required
• Several years’ experience in a media agency.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Able to create web-based platforms.
• Convert Excel programme to web-based format, manipulate and display data in digestible format
• Create macros and programming applications using Visual Basic for Applications.
• Display proven analytical and research techniques.
• Have a passion for data and the value of strong analytical output.
• Demonstrate research skills through previous experience in data analysis
• Show enthusiasm, energy and willingness to meet challenging demands in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent and proven numerical literacy, able to communicate at all levels inside/outside the business.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.