Business Insight Analyst, London
Business Insight Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits - London
This is very much a worldwide customer centric service, dealing with millions of clients annually. This organisation is constantly searching to maintain their commitment to excellence whilst embracing growth. Be part of this success and send your CV to Roisin.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Understand customer behaviour and business performance.
• Understand analysis and modelling requirements
• Understand and utilise the company’s data.
• Identify external data sources
• Act as the primary point of contact for insight
• Improve the timely production and delivery of accurate analysis and insight
• Work closely with other teams to ensure that analysis delivery is accurate.
• Develop and implement dashboards and data visualisations
• Identify and develop additional analysis and insights capabilities
• Deep-dive into the company’s data
Experience & Skills Required
• Up to a year’s demonstrable experience in an Insight and Analytics environment OR a Masters degree in a numerate subject.
• Proficient in the use of the R programming coupled with efficient SQL.
• Track record of dealing with large data sources.
• Experience of data manipulation and cleansing
• Able to meet deadlines,
• Experience in the use of data visualisation tools
• Exposure to analysis methods such as segmentation and propensity models,
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.