Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
Working within The Decision Science team, who operate as the centre of excellence for model development, statistical analysis and data innovation you will have the opportunity to work on an exceptional variety of analytical projects spanning all functions across the business. This is an exceptional opportunity to give you the chance to “shine”, challenge and be rewarded working with talented people for a major Financial House in London
Role & Responsibilities.
• Develop credit risk scorecards to optimise customer acquisition
• Develop statistical models to support optimisation across all functions
• Construct model development datasets from internal and third party data sources
• Ensure all models are compliant with relevant principles
• Develop monitoring reports
• Undertake statistical segmentation techniques
• Continuously track performance.
• Responsible for routine development and delivery of analytical work
• Investigate data, find trends and provide insightful recommendations
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Ensure clear documentation is in place for all analysis
Experience & Skills Required
• Have a Honours Degree (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
• Certification in SAS Base Programming highly desirable
• Hands-on modelling experience advantageous
• Possess some practical knowledge of coding/programming.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL desirable but not essential
• Experience in a commercial environment a plus
• Be a great communicator successfully conversing at all levels
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.