SAS Analyst –£Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9949
This London based consultancy has a shopping list of “A listers” for clients and needs to locate an inspired Analyst to manipulate data and analytics to discover customer behaviour.
This is an exciting opportunity working on a major account learning how data and analytics can have a positive impact on the customer. If you are ambitious with an appetite for data please send in your CV to Teresa.
Role and Responsibilities.
Produce and develop reporting dashboards
Take a proactive role in delivering analytical value to clients.
Make recommendations on how marketing and campaign activity can be measured
Responsible for forecasting
Ensure that analytical approach is accurate and relevant
Take responsibility for answering day to day queries
Become an analytical trusted advisor across multiple products.
Responsible for making your insight actionable
Attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline.
• 2+ years in a data and analytics function
• Experience of SAS essential
• Respond and react to any ad-hoc analytical and data requests.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience in a business setting
• Experience in data visualisation/dash-boarding software advantageous as would be
• experience of VBA
• Great communicator with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.