Acquisitions Manager, London
Acquisitions Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
This is a financial institution with great focus on client satisfaction and retention. This role encompasses responsibility for the management of the Loans and Open Market Acquisitions, whilst supporting the Loans Team’s objectives to build a sustainable, commercially viable business which meets customers’ high expectations for service, quality and value.
Role & Responsibilities
• Define and deliver a multi-product organic growth strategy
• Be the first line quality assurance of sales for loans.
• Drive innovation and results through customer relationship management
• Manage campaigns and channels
• Design, implement and manage a highly targeted, multi-channel acquisition plan
• Optimise all acquisition channels both online and offline.
• Run campaigns across channels
• Build response and conversion models to drive efficiency
• Forecast volumes and plan work load
• Overall responsibility for Campaign management
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline i.e Statistics or a Mathematics Degree very advantageous.
• Take ownership over key commercial KPIs for the budget submissions
• Experience of Customer sourcing via remote channels
• Previous experience of working within a customer centric business essential
• Previous experience of working within Retail Financial Services desirable.
• Sound understanding of advertising standards
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.